The Kentucky Colon Cancer Screening and Prevention Program is a publicly funded program that provides NO-COST colon cancer screening to eligible Kentuckians. Eligibility requirements are:
- Age 45-75 (younger than 45, if high risk or symptoms)
- Age 45 is the updated recommended age to being colon cancer screening
- Underinsured: high deductible plan or no coverage for preventive screening
- Individual annual income at or below 300% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Individual annual income at or below $38,640 (if you have dependents, income allowance is higher. Speak with our Certified Patient Navigators to confirm).
- Kentucky Resident (includes green card holders, work/school visas and refugees)
For risk factors and additional information, you can visit the Colon Cancer Prevention Project.
Fill out this form and a Certified Patient Navigator will be in touch with you!
All information is kept private per HIPAA guidelines.