Help us help more people in Kentucky with fundraising!
Fundraising is an exciting and rewarding way to raise money for a great cause. If you are interested in organizing a fundraiser for Kentucky CancerLink, please contact us. We would be happy to help you advertise your fundraiser through our website, Facebook page, and other avenues. Remember all donations stay in the state to help Kentuckians!
Fundraisers can revolve around your family, school, church, home, club, and community. Here are some ideas on types of fundraisers:
- Food sale of home-cooked items and other special dishes
- Cook-off competition with prizes for the best tasting dishes
- Sale of homemade or hand-decorated items, such as hats, sweaters, quilts, picture frames
- Group walk, run or ride, including car or motorcycle club ride
- Silent auction of donated items
- Neighborhood or individual garage sale
- Sports-related event: volleyball, soccer, hockey, basketball, football, golf and more
- Fashion show
- Home-based business, such as Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Thirty-One
- Donations jar at retail businesses, such as salons, spas, boutiques
Please download Kentucky CancerLink’s Third Party Fundraiser Agreement Form to propose or participate in a fundraising activity to help people in Kentucky or in your county fight against cancer. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the office and speak to Melissa Karrer, 859.309.1700. Thank you!