Kentucky CancerLink has a colon cancer screening in the form of a “take home kit.” We provide the kit, the education and postage paid envelopes. You can do the test in the privacy of your own home and then mail in the results. It’s easy and an excellent pre-screening tool for colon cancer. If the test is negative, you are good for another year! If the test is positive it DOES NOT mean that you have cancer, but there may be an issue detected that could require a colonoscopy. Kentucky CancerLink can help navigate you through that process.
Colon Cancer Screening Options
- Age 45-75
- No colonoscopy within the past 5 years
- No social security number required
- Insured and Uninsured accepted
- If there is a strong family history, please call 859.309.1700 or toll free 877.597.4655 and we will help determine the need for earlier screening
Colorectal Cancer Screening with sDNA: Cologuard
For more information about this colon cancer screening test, please call our office and speak with a Certified Patient Navigator, 859.309.1700 or toll free 877-597-4655.
Kentucky Colon Cancer Screening Program
Kentucky CancerLink currently has funding through the Kentucky Colon Cancer Screening Program to provide no-cost colonoscopy for those who meet eligibility requirements:
- Age 45-75
- Uninsured (no private/public insurance)
- Uninsured: High deductible plan with out of pocket expenses greater than 5% of your individual annual income
- Kentucky Resident (includes green card holders and work visas)
- Individual income at or below $37,470
Call Kentucky CancerLink 859-309-1700 or 877-597-4655 with any questions!