Colon Cancer Screening Options
- Age 45-75
- If there is a strong family history, please call 859.309.1700 or toll free 877.597.4655 and we will help determine the need for earlier screening
Colorectal Cancer Screening with sDNA: Cologuard
For more information about this colon cancer screening test, please call our office and speak with a Certified Patient Navigator, 859.309.1700 or toll free 877-597-4655. Through the Kentucky Colon Cancer Screening and Prevention Program we do have the opportunity to provide this test at NO-COST to eligible Kentuckians who are 45-75, uninsured, and average risk for colon cancer – no symptoms and no significant family history. Financial eligibility based on INDIVIDUAL income.
Kentucky Colon Cancer Screening and Prevention Program
Kentucky CancerLink currently has funding through the Kentucky Colon Cancer Screening Program to provide no-cost colonoscopy for those who meet eligibility requirements:
- Age 45-75 (younger than 45, if high risk or symptoms)
- Underinsured: high deductible plan
- Kentucky Resident (includes green card holders, work/school visas and refugees)
- Financial eligibility based on INDIVIDUAL income.
Call Kentucky CancerLink 859-309-1700 or 877-597-4655 with any questions!